Tuesday 20 December 2011

Was Yesterday's Lesson Interesting and Useful?

Assalamualaikum..
we meet again.
miss me??huhu.just joke.

Was yesterday's lesson interesting and useful?
Of course, yes. But why? Because i learn one subject very interesting and useful in summary.It is CONTEXTUAL CLUES.Contextual clues are hints that the author gives to help define a difficult or unusual word.It's help me for understand unusual words or rarely heard. types of contextual clues such as synonym, antonym or contrast, example, definitions and others.( Actually, i not remember the other).

                 New words also very interesting and useful for me such as, tome(book), gregarious(friendly), celestial(galactic), and abhorrent(horrible). Moreover, check mark test paper very interesting for me because I'm not mark test paper. So i just hear and look my friends. I like this part.

that all my story.
if not prefect, don't say anything.
but if grammar wrong, please comment.

3:04 pm-good mood.
:)

4 comments:

  1. yeke nk komen??
    huhu..
    for me its interest too..
    i hope you have many idea to write it later.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your comment..
    i try..

    ReplyDelete
  3. so nice...
    you can do it teha,,^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know i can..
    MALAYSIA BOLEH!!

    ReplyDelete