Wednesday 23 November 2011

MY FIRST CLASS ON 15TH NOV 2011

Assalamualaikum,
today i want to wrote about my first English class.My first English class on 15th November in Uthman 04.

      I late go to class because i have class before English class.Moreover,i don't know where English class.So,i follow my friend for go to class.Finally, i come in English class.I feel the lecturer will be angry and shouted my friend and me.But, her not angry and shouted but her give advice to my friend and me.'if your late,you just say sorry because late.She say like that.

      In the mind,first class must be 'ice-breking'.But, i false.We all must do write essay about my hobby during holiday.I wrote anything that i like.At 5 pm,English was finish.The class finish beginning one hour.So, i think my first English class not bad and my lecturer,Miss Junaidah is very good person.That all.

Wassalam...
4.02 pm-Rain time..

3 comments: